- Handsome pewter statue of St. Elizabeth of Hungary
- Perfect Confirmation Gift
- Includes a laminated prayer card
Saint Elizabeth was born in Hungary in 1207. She was married at the age of 14 and when her husband was absent she took over the affairs of the castle and built a hospital, visited prisoners, and aided the poor thus preserving Elizabeth's fame as the gentle and charitable chatelaine of the castle. Although relics and all that was sacred to her were destroyed, the entire German people still honor Saint Elizabeth. She is generally shown holding a basket of bread to feed the hungry.
The statue is made of fine pewter and stands 3-1/2 inches tall with the name of Saint Elizabeth engraved on the base. Included with the statue is a laminated prayer card which contains a prayer to Saint Elizabeth of Hungary. The statue is presented in a window gift box that allows the statue to be seen while keeping it secure.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Solid Pewter Statue
- Includes laminated St. Elizabeth prayer card
- Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.