- St. Anthony Statue
- Patron saint of lost causes
The Bethany Collection is a line of beautifully detailed pewter saint statues depicting the saints in poses with which we are familiar and, in many cases, including a symbol for which the saint is known. St. Anthony is considered to be a major patron saint of lost causes. The statue is made of fine pewter and stands 3-1/2" tall with the name of Saint Anthony engraved on the base. Included with the statue is a laminated prayer card which contains a prayer to St. Anthony. The statue is presented in a window gift box that allows the statue to be seen while keeping it secure.
St. Anthony was known during his time for his powerful preaching, knowledge of scripture and undying love and devotion for the sick and poor. He is the patron saint of lost causes, lost items, lost and oppressed people along with many other causes. The Saint Anthony statue would be a special gift to give to anyone going through a stressful time especially if it involves sickness or worry about money. Some young men choose Saint Anthony for their Confirmation saint with the intent of emulating the good qualities of this particular saint so the statue would be an appropriate gift to give for that occasion. It could be given as a special birthday gift to one whose name is Anthony. The size of the statue enables it to be easily displayed on a shelf, desk or night table.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Anthony Statue
- Prayer card included
- Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.