- Lovely handcrafted stable
- Unique combination of wood and stone
- Beautiful way to display your Nativity set
If you have decided it's time to put your Nativity figures in and around a stable, you may be interested in this hand-crafted stable from the Dolfi Collection. The stable is made of wood, hand-crafted in an interesting design and measures 9-1/2" wide, 7" high and 6-3/4" deep so will easily display sets with smaller pieces. The stable has interesting accents, such as the stone roof and part of a stone wall at the front of the stable. The floor of the stable forms two tiers so you can have some of your figures slightly higher than others if, for instance, you might wish to highlight the Holy Family.
A stable is a big part of the Nativity story and adds a lot to the display of a family Nativity set. This one that is hand-crafted will not only add the stable but will add a piece of beautiful artwork to your set. The stable is quite versatile as it will go with, and accent, any style of Nativity set that you may wish to display with the stable.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Hand Crafted of wood and stone
- 9-1/2"W x 7"H x 6-3/4"D
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.