Pocket Guide to the Bible Hahn, Scott
- Straight talking language
- Excellent guidance and fast references
- Expands understanding of the Bible
In The Pocket Guide to the Bible, Scott Hahn gives the reader an overview of the Bible in easy-to-understand, accessible language. His chapters talk about what the Bible is, who wrote it, how the Bible and the Church relate, how to understand the Bible and more. He discusses how the Hebrew and Christian scriptures are related and how they depend on each other.
As an added help he suggests ways to read the Bible such as reading from front to back, following the Lectionary readings or delving into your favorite Bible stories. Hahn says that no matter how you do it you should just do it. There is also a section that gives a short description of each book of the Bible. Another convenient section tells you where you can find specific stories in the Bible such as stories of exile or specific events in the life of Jesus. The Pocket Guide to the Bible is a booklet you may wish to have on hand whether you are reading the Bible for the first time or do occasionally read the Bible. The information presented will be valuable to you when moving forward.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 4”W x 6”H
- Written by Scott Hahn
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.