Joy to the World Hahn, Scott
- Joy to the World How Christ's Coming Changed the World
- Excellent book for reading and meditating during the Advent season
- Author Scott Hahn
Scott Hahn has written many books about religion and the scriptures. In his new book, Joy To The World How Christ's Coming Changed the World (And Still Is), he looks at the story of the birth of Jesus. How does this beautiful and exotic cast of characters that range from shepherds to kings to a despotic ruler to angels to the Holy Family fit together? Hahn examines the Nativity story and its characters in light of their historical and biblical context. Ultimately, he shows how the story is a family story about relationships, interactions and common life. If you are looking for a book to read and meditate on during the Advent season, Joy to the World will fill that purpose beautifully as Hahn brings new evidence to the story and dispels some of the mystery.
As you delve deeper into the characters and their interaction through Hahn's writings in Joy to the World you may come to experience the Advent and Christmas season in a whole new and exciting way that will make this seasonal time a deeply spiritual occasion. The book is a book for Advnet but will make interesting and informative reading no matter when you look at it. This is a hardcover book with 160 pages.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Joy to the World How Christ's Coming Changed the World (And Still Is)
- Author Scott Hahn
- Book for Advent
- No known safety hazards.
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.