The Fourth Cup Hahn, Scott
- The Fourth Cup Unveiling the Mystery of the Last Supper and the Cross
- Looks at last words of Jesus "It is finished"
- Uses personal experiences, scriptural investigations
Scott Hahn's new book is called The Fourth Cup Unveiling the Mystery of the Last Supper and the Cross. In it he addresses what the "it" is in the dying statement of Jesus "It is finished" which has always been a mystery. "What is finished and how does "it" relate to the Eucharest, the Passover meal, Christ's Passion and our own suffering as Christians?" Using his own personal experiences and scriptural investigations he "combines extensive scholarship with fascinating storytelling" to look at this mystery.
The fourth cup is the last one of four used at a Passover meal to express a particular gratitude or intention. Scholars maintain that at the Last Supper, Jesus called the third cup the "cup of the covenant" and never drank the fourth one. He drank from the fourth cup when he was given a sip of wine when he was dying on the cross. Cardinal Donald Wuerl says Hahn explains in The Fourth Cup "how our redemption follows a path and pattern established from the very beginning of time".
Dimensions & Specifications
- The Fourth Cup
- Author Scott Hahn
- 192 PGS
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.