- Bilingual volume with English & Spanish
- Easy to read 2-color text
- Perfect resource for the ordained
The Pastoral Care of the Sick ritual book is bilingual and contains the rites for visits to and taking Communion to the sick in both English and Spanish. Therefore, the Pastoral Care of the Sick is a valuable resource for every priest, minister of the sick and chaplain. The convenience of having both English and Spanish in one volume makes transport easier. The 2-color type is designed to make reading text much easier. In addition, you can mark your page with a provided ribbon. Here is the layout of the Pastoral Care of the Sick:
Pastoral Care of the Sick
Visits to the Sick
Communion of the Sick, Communion in Ordinary Circumstances, Communion in a Hospital or Institution
Anointing of the Sick, Anointing outside Mass, Anointing in a Hospital of Institution
Pastoral Care of the Dying
Celebration of Viaticum, Viaticum outside Mass
Commendation of the Dying
Prayers for the Dead
Rites for Exceptional Circumstances, Continuous Rite of Penance, Anointing, and Viaticum, rite for Emergencies
Rite for Reconciliation of Individual Penitents.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 208 pages
- Bilingual volume of Pastoral Care of the Sick in both English & Spanish
- 2-color text for easier reading
- Ribbon marker
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs; Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Gild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ned Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately