- Pray with the Right Side of the Brain
- Perfect for adults seeking a colorful prayer practice
- Revised and expanded after 15 years experience
Praying in Color is written by Sybil MacBeth from 15 years of experience praying, teaching, and leading workshops. Designed to access the right side of the brain, praying becomes an entirely new experience. Over 150,00 people have discovered this beautiful method of prayer and now you can join in. Reading Praying in Color is a revolutionary act as you are guided in a method that forever changes how people pray. This revised and expanded version of Praying in Color includes double the wisdom and insights from author Sybil MacBeth. In addition, this edition includes a foreword by Lauren F. Winner.
Do you love color? Do you hunger to know God better? The prayer practice shared in Praying in Color was inspired when Sybil’s desperation to pray for family and friends intersected with her love of coloring and doodling. The whole body participates in the prayer and offers a new way to be with God. Praying in Color is a method that affirms visual or kinesthetic learners, the distractible, the impatient soul, and the word-weary pray-er. Short attention spans, restless bodies, and those who tend to live in the head are truly welcome to pray in the way found in Praying in Color.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 7”W x 8.5”H
- 176 pages
- Written by Sybil MacBeth
- Appropriate for adults
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.