- Mini Cardinal Shimmer Snowglobe
- Lights up
- Shimmers when shaken
- Fun gift for children or grandchildren
Bring the traditional bright red color of the season into your home with this fun cardinal shimmer snowglobe. The snowglobe lights up with LED lights which are controlled by the convenient on/off switch on the bottom of the globe. The cardinal sits on a branch inside the snowglobe and when it is shaken, the cardinal is immersed in shimmery glitter. The snowglobe is made of acrylic and measures 2-1/2 inches high and 1-3/4 inches in diameter so can be placed just about anywhere that you would care to put it out on display. You may want to place it where children can enjoy the lights and glitter.
The cardinal snowglobe would be a fun gift to give children or grandchildren. It would also make a delightful stocking stuffer. It would be attractive place in the midst of seasonal greenery. Since the batteries are included, it is all ready to put out on display to entertain family and visiting guests.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Cardinal Shimmer Snowglobe
- 2-1/2"H x 1-3/4" diameter
- LED with on/off switch
- Batteries included
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.