- Journey to Advent Christmas countdown
- Fun way for children and adults to count down days to Christmas
- Delightful way for family to engage in Nativity story
- Unique Advent calendar easy for children to use
Our “Journey to Bethlehem Christmas Countdown” , by local artist Wendy Wiinanen, is a delightful and fun way for children and adults to count down the days of Advent to Christmas The countdown set consists of a board with holes for pegs down which the Holy Family travels. The Holy Family is in a dome made of resin with pegs on the bottom that fit into the daily pegs found down the length of the wood board. The height of the board and Holy Family is 4“ while the board is 24” long so does require an extra shipping fee. The front of the board has verses from Luke 2:4-7 which read
“And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.”
The Journey to Bethlehem Countdown not only gives you a great way to count down the days to Christmas, but also gives the family the opportunity to talk about the different parts of the Nativity story. The length of the board requires an extra shipping fee. See below for details.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Journey to Bethlehem Countdown to Christmas
- Board is wood, Holy Family is resin
- 4”H x 24”L
- Verses from Luke 2:4-7 on front of board
- Easy for children to use
- Extra shipping fee required
- No known safety hazards at this time
Due to the size/weight of this item there is an
Additional Shipping Charge.
This charge is automatically reflected in your
total shipping amount on the Checkout page. NOTE: Air Shipments may be higher than what shows on the Checkout page. You will be contacted if this is the situation.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.