- Olive wood holding cross
- Made in Bethlehem
- Comes with "Certificate of Origen"
Christians experiencing stress and uncertainty find this holding palm olive wood cross invaluable. Made by Christian craftsmen born and raised in Bethlehem, each cross is hand carved and made from genuine olive wood taken from the October pruning of the Bethlehem olive trees. Therefore, no two crosses look exactly alike! No trees are harmed since the annual pruning keeps them fruit bearing. This beautiful holding palm olive wood cross develops a patina finish over time as the oils from the person's hand as it is held. A Certificate of Origin comes with each 2" high by 1-1/2" wide by 3/8" deep cross.
In addition, a 3" by 4" velvet bag comes with your purchase of this holding palm olive wood cross for safe storage when you are not using it. The fit in one's palm is luxurious and quite comforting. That makes it meaningful to give to anyone in your life who might be experiencing a rough time physically, spiritually, or emotionally. Terminally ill patients find great comfort using the holding palm olive wood cross as well as birthing mothers during labor. Small children find comfort, too, because it makes God more tangible.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Holding Palm Olive Wood Cross
- 2"H x 1-1/2"W x 3/8"D
- Made in Bethlehem
- Each cross has unique coloring with no two exactly alike in appearance
- Has "Certificate of Origen"
- Comes with velvet storage bag
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.