- Make your life unforgettable
- Written by Meik Wiking – researcher of happy memories
- Warm, Funny and Readable
The Art of Making Memories is a path to create and remember your happy memories. Much research has been done to learn about happy memories and Meik Wiking is the CEO of the Happiness Research Institute. Memories are the cornerstones of our identity. They shape our identity, shaping who we are, how we act and how we feel. The Art of Making Memories shows you how to make and keep memories that will bring lasting joy. Creating a way to collect memories in The Art of Making Memories provides you and your loved ones something essential to our mental health. Did you know memories and collecting them strengthen your identity, sense of purpose and relationships? The Art of Making Memories will change that way you think about happy memories.
The Art of Making Memories examines how mental images are made, stored and recalled in our brains as well as the “art of letting go” – why we tend to forget certain moments to make room for deeper, more meaningful ones. Data, interviews, global surveys and real-life experiments to explain the nuances of nostalgia and the different ways we form memories are revealed. In The Art of Making Memories, you will also learn the different ways we form memories around our experiences and how we can get better at recalling them. For example, there is a section entitled, “Happy Memory Tips”. This is a hardcover book with 288 pages measuring 5-1/2”W x 7-1/2”H.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 288 pages
- Author is Meik Wiking
- 5-1/2”W x 7-1/2”H
- How to make memories last
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.