Ireland Claddagh "Make Up" Bell
- Hand Crafted gift from Ireland
- Beautiful solid brass
- A Unique Gift Idea from the Emerald Isle
Practice a practical Irish relationship management technique with this Claddagh “make up” bell. This Claddagh make up bell is used in Ireland to settle quarrels and move forward. Here’s how it works – when either spouse chooses to ring the “make up” bell, it means they are ready to set the quarrel aside and be absolved from having to admit fault. The Irish tradition of the make up bell is a supportive way to learn how to move away from the “blame game” or “having to be right.” By picking up the 4-1/2” high solid brass bell and giving it a jingle, the couple moves towards a better understanding of each other and a clean start.
This Claddagh "make up" bell is 2-1/2" in diameter and has a Claddagh symbol on top of the bell with the harp symbol at the very top. In addition, the word, “IRELAND” is engraved on the bell that ties the couple to the tradition hailing from the Emerald Isle. This is a wonderful image at a time when couples are working through difficulties due to its symbolism. The hands represent friendship, the heart stands for love and the crown represents loyalty. These are three key elements to a successful relationship and serve as inspiration in the time of discord. If you're looking for a truly useful, meaningful, and unique wedding gift, consider giving this Irish "make up" bell. A story card comes with this make up bell so couples understand the tradition.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 4-1/2”H with a 2-1/2” bell diameter
- Made from solid brass
- “Ireland” is engraved on the Irish bell
- Story Card included
- Comes boxed
- Handle carefully to prevent breakage
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.