- Book looks at sharing gratitude at Thanksgiving
- Rhyming verse fun for children
- Points out blessings for which to be thankful
In her book, What is Thanksgiving, Michelle Medlock Adams says that while food, football and parades are fun to celebrate with friends and family, the true meaning of Thanksgiving is sharing gratitude for the blessings we have in our lives. Through rhyming verse that is easy for children to understand she expresses this idea. The book starts out reading "What is Thanksgiving about? Please tell me what it means. Is it about yummy food like turkey and green beans?" and goes on to point out, in the same easy to read verse, that the true meaning of Thanksgiving is being aware of all the blessings we have received and giving thanks for them. The whimsical art in the book is attractive to children and adds to the meaning of the story.
What is Thanksgiving is a board book with 24 inspirational pages that gives a family a wonderful starting point from which to get children and adults alike thinking about and talking about all the things they have for which to be grateful. Keeping these blessings in mind will make Thanksgiving the real holiday it is meant to be. What is Thanksgiving is recommended for children ages 2 to 5 years of age.
Dimensions & Specifications
- What is Thanksgiving
- Michelle Medlock Adams
- Board Book
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.