Through the Year W/Pope Francis Reflections
- Meditations for living the Word
- Inspiration all year
- The call of Pope Francis
"I want the Church to go out onto the streets, I want us to resist everything worldly, everything static, everything comfortable...everything that might make us closed in on ourselves". Pope Francis made this statement at World Youth Day in 2013. This book of meditations reflects his encouragement and challenge for the reader to go out and live the words of the quote as presented through short reflections taken from the homilies and addresses he has given. In one reflection he talks about going out and bringing Christ into every area of life.
He says "Where does Jesus send us? There are no borders, no limits; he sends us to everyone". In another about prayer he says "A prayer that does not lead you to practice action for your brother..is a sterile and incomplete prayer". Each day also includes questions relating to the reflection to help the reader go deeper into the ideas presented in the reading. A small action is suggested each day also like "Ask Jesus to give you faith. and Talk to Jesus. Listen to Him.". Pope Francis has become an attractive figure in the world today because of his humble attitude and concern for those less fortunate. This book of daily reflections will help the reader look at putting those qualities into his or her own life.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5-1/2”W x 6-1/2”H
- By Pope Francis
- 384 pages
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.