- "State Thing" Minnesota grab mitt
- 100% cotton
- Fun kitchen accessory
This "State Thing" Minnesota grabber mitt is a fun item to actually use or to display as a delightful decoration. The mitt is made of 100% cotton, measures 5-1/2 inches wide and 7-1/2 inches high, and is quite thick for safety in handling hot objects. The front is white and features a loon, the state bird, and the words "It's a Minnesota thing" along with "Land of 10,000 lakes" making the mitt truly personal to Minnesota. The back is blue which coordinates in a beautiful way with the blue and white gingham binding around the top of the mitt.
The Minnesota grabber mitt would be a fun stocking stuffer for the avid Minnesota fan or could be given as a welcome gift to a family member or friend who is just coming to the state. It coordinates with the "State Thing" Minnesota towel, item N18914.
Dimensions & Specifications
- "State Thing" Minnesota grabber mitt
- 100% cotton
- 5-1/2"W x 7-1/2"H
- Can be washed and dried
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.