St Stephen Pewter Cross
- Beautiful Patron St. Stephen Cross
- Features an additional holy card & prayer
- Expertly crafted
All over the world Catholics practice the tradition of praying to patron saints, asking them to intercede for them to God for a special favor or request. Many Catholics pray to a favorite saint, either a namesake or patron saint. With the St. Stephen 5 inch pewter cross you can offer your prayers to St. Stephen anytime of day!
Fashioned from fine genuine pewter, this 5 inch saint wall cross has a finely detailed depiction of St. Stephen and features the inscription, 'St. Stephen Pray for us'. Surrounding St. Stephen are traditional Catholic symbols, including:
- A descending dove (Holy Spirit)
- The Holy Bible
- Chi-rho ('Christ') with Eucharistic wheat
- The wounded Lamb (Christ) carrying the victory banner
The St. Stephen 5 inch pewter wall cross makes a great namesake gift for Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, or for those with a special devotion to St. Stephen. The St. Stephen 5 inch pewter wall cross is gift boxed and comes with a laminated holy card with a devotional prayer to St. Stephen.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5”H Wall Cross
- Made of Pewter
- Includes a St. Stephen Holy Card with prayer
- Ready to hang
- Gift boxed
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this cross to put in a shadow box I made for a priest who is being relocated from our parish (St. Stephen) to another one. It looks perfect in the box. I couldn’t be happier!