- St. Brigid cross
- Venerated as symbol of protection for home
- Meaningful housewarming gift
The St. Brigid cross is said to protect the home against fire and evil. One day, St. Brigid was sent to a dying man's house who was delirious and would not calm down until Brigid started weaving a cross to explain the cross and Christianity to him . Slowly, the man quieted and converted to the Lord at the point of his death. Since then, St. Brigid's cross has been venerated in Ireland as a religious symbol of protection for the home and family. The cross is made of lovely pewter and measures 5" high and 5" wide.
The cross would make a unique and inspirational gift for a friend or family member as a special house warming gift. It would also make an especially meaningful gift for anyone you know named Brigid or has taken the name Brigid for her Confirmation. The cross comes on a card with a legend of the origin of the cross. It's ready to display on any wall in your home and comes gift boxed for your convenience.
Dimensions & Specifications
- St. Brigid's Cross
- 5"W x 5"H
- Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.