- Effective for the year 2021
- Features portability and complete daily Mass readings
- Used by many from Advent to December 31, 2021
This annual reference book, Liturgical and Daily Mass Reading Reference booklet is a resource that anyone involved in participating in daily Mass finds convenient to have on hand. The Daily Mass Readings booklet contains helpful information that can be used from December 1, or the first Sunday of Advent through December 31 of the following year. Liturgical and Daily Mass Reading booklet includes Holy Days of obligation, Lectionary numbers, citations from the Bible for the readings for the day, titles of solemnities, feasts and memorials and liturgical colors worn at Mass.
Because the Masses on Sunday are the primary celebration of the week, they are marked in the Daily Mass Readings booklet with the image of bread and the cup. Many of the Masses listed include optional saint's feast days that can be celebrated. People who are involved in the liturgy of a parish including priests, deacons, liturgists, music directors, teachers, prayer groups or liturgical ministers find Liturgical and Daily Mass Reading Reference booklet informational and a handy reference to use when planning or organizing daily Mass or a prayer service. Measuring 4-1/8"W x 7-1/2'H, the Daily Mass Readings Reference booklet is a portable, saddle stitched paperback with 48 pages.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Portable saddle stitched paperback
- Measures 4-1/8"W x 7-1/2"H
- Contains 48 pages
- For 2021
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.