Irish Blessing Celtic Wall Cross 5.5" Pewter
- Stunning pewter Celtic wall cross
- Features traditional Irish blessing
- Beautiful wedding, birthday, anniversary gift
No Irish home is complete without a Celtic cross proudly displayed within! The Celtic cross is a distinctly Irish religious symbol which starts with the Irish cross and adds a ring around the center to symbolize the eternity of everlasting life. This Celtic tradition dates all the way back to the 7th century, and is still seen throughout the cities and countryside of Ireland. This pewter Celtic wall cross features a traditional Irish blessing and makes a great inspirational gift for weddings, birthdays, or any other religious occasion. The Irish blessing reads:
May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rain fall soft upon your fields
and, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His Hand
Dimensions & Specifications
- Celtic Cross
- 4"W x 5-1/4"H
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.