- Celtic knot wall cross
- Features intricate, engraved Celtic knot pattern
- Gift box
Get back to your Irish heritage with this stunning pewter Celtic knot wall cross. The Celtic cross has its origins in Ireland and has come to be a symbol for Ireland, Christianity, and Irish heritage. Along with the cross and interior ring that symbolizes eternity, this pewter Celtic wall cross also features an intricate and traditional Irish Celtic knot pattern engraved throughout the cross. The knot pattern contrasts and coordinates with the simple, smooth design of the eternity circle which makes the Celtic cross unique.
This pewter Celtic cross will make a great spiritual addition to any home, and is a great way to show your Irish heritage and tradition while also honoring and loving Jesus. This Celtic wall cross is 8" tall and would be a great inspirational gift for weddings, sacraments, St. Patrick's Day, or any religious holiday. The Celtic cross comes in a gift box for your gift wrapping convenience.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Celtic Knot Wall Cross
- Gift Boxed
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.