Minnesota Landmarks Jigsaw Puzzle
- Escape for awhile and visit MN landmarks
- Art by award-wining Minnesota artist, Mark Herman
- There’s a twist to putting the puzzle together
Need a new twist to your jigsaw puzzle assembly experience? This is the jigsaw puzzle for you then. Here’s how it works: the box cover is different than how the actual puzzle will look once put together! Titles are shuffled, a picture exchanged... you won’t know the solution to the mystery until the puzzle is completely assembled. This jigsaw puzzle features iconic graphic art depictions of Minnesota’s landmarks. The art is by award-wining artist, Mark Herman, who is a Minnesota native. Assembling this Minnesota landmark jigsaw puzzle is the perfect, safe way to travel these days.
Made of 1,000 interlocking pieces, the final size is 26-5/8”W x 19-1/4”H. There are 20 landmarks represented in Mark’s expert illustration and commercial graphic style. Many are locations around the Twin Cities, but outstate locals are included as well. Whether you are a “tourist” to Minnesota or a homegrown jigsaw puzzle enthusiast, your spirit will enjoy the scenic ride. Feel great about your purchase as well because: made in USA, made with 90% recycled material and is 100% biodegradable. Stock up because these are flying out the door! Keep some for winter, for Christmas gifting or to surprise someone who has hit a wall in life; put that brain to work in new ways and have some fun together.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 26-5/8”W x 19-1/4”H finished
- Made of highest grade recycled cardboard
- Includes 1,000 pieces
- Created with 90% recycled materials; 100% biodegradable
- Made of premium blue backed puzzle board with random cut interlocking pieces
- Made in USA
- Do not place jigsaw puzzle pieces in mouth
- Not for Children under 12 years due to small parts
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just completed this puzzle. It was very challenging but also enjoyable to do