- Meditations and Devotions John Henry Newman
- New original illustrations
- Use daily or select preferred offerings
St. John Henry Newman wanted to publish a book with devotions and meditations based on the calendar year. Devotions and Meditations by St. John Henry Newman was first published in 1893, 3 years after his death and has been a popular book ever since. It consists of devotions and meditations which were part of Newman's daily spiritual practices and were compiled by his literary editor after he died. This edition contains new, original illustrations to accompany the long and short meditations presented on the Stations of the Cross.
St. John Henry Newman, poet and theologian, was the founder of the Oxford Movement and later became a Catholic priest and cardinal. He is scheduled to be canonized in the fall of 2019 and this book is being released in anticipation of that event.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Devotions and Meditations
- St. John Henry Newman
- 164 PGS
- New, original illustrations for Stations of Cross devotions
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.