Meaning Of Christmas Ornaments: Sold Separately
- Meaning of Christmas ornaments
- Stunning engraved metal in 6 styles each sold separately
- Reminder of importance of season with engraved words of faith
- Comes with sheer ribbon for hanging
- Beautifully gift boxed
These “Meaning of Christmas” ornaments are ones you will delight in hanging on your tree or giving as gifts. Each Christmas ornament is made of engraved metal, adorned with a heartfelt sentiment, comes with an elegant sheer ribbon for hanging, has an included story card and comes attractively boxed. The Christmas ornament comes in 6 styles which are sold separately so please make a choice when ordering from the following styles:
- A. Angel holding stars -“Tidings of Good News” - 1-1/2”w x 3”H
- B. Cross with “Faith” charm at top - 1-1/2”W x 2-1/2”H
- C. Crown - “Prince of peace” - 1-1/2”W x 2”H
- D. Star with “Hope” charm at top - “Guiding Light” - 2-1/2”w x 3”H
- E. Three-tiered tree with Star at top - “Eternal Life” - 1-1/2”W x 2-1/2”H
- F. Wreath with star dangling in center with word “Hope" - 2-1/2”W x 3”H
Each of these artfully engraved Christmas ornaments expresses beautiful sentiments about the meaning of the Christmas season. The designs are modern and expressive adding an element of the sacred to your holiday decor. Each Christmas ornament is delightful to display on your holiday tree and will stand out. You will be proud to give any of them with their lovely sentiments as a gift to family members or friends. Buy all 6 styles are pick the ones with special meaning for your friends and family. Either way, you won't be disappointed.
Dimensions & Specification
- “Meaning of Christmas” ornaments
- Engraved metal ornaments
- Range in size from 1-1/2” to 2-1/2“ wide and 2” to 3” tall
- 6 styles including angel, cross, crown, star, tree, wreath
- Comes in an attractive gift box with story card
- Sold separately so please choose style when ordering
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Express to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.