- Kids Book of Catholic Signs and Symbols: An Illustrated Guide to Their History and Meaning
- Includes both a simple and complex descriptions
- Great resource for parents and religious education teachers
This informative book by Amy Welborn offers descriptions and explanations for many of the signs and symbols found in the Catholic Church. The Loyola Kids Book of Catholic Signs and Symbols: An Illustrated Guide to Their History and Meaning offers information on things from the Sacraments, Saints and Liturgical Season among others, and from the fish symbol to the palm branch. The book tells of how simple images can convey deep meanings if we learn how to see and understand them. Beautiful illustrations add further meanings to the descriptions and will open and inspire conversations between those sharing the book.
Each image has a brief child-friendly description on one page and a more detailed description on the opposite page making the book adaptable to different aged children. Kids Book of Catholic Signs and Symbols will help kids better understand what is happening when they go to church and may offer information to adults of which they were unaware. The book will be a handy reference for parents and for religious education teachers. It is recommended for ages 6 to 12 years or grades 1-3.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Loyola Kids Book of Catholic Signs and Symbols
- Author Amy Welborn
- 192 PGS
- Recommended ages 6-12 years, grades 1-3
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.