- Jesus is Born! Nativity story for children
- Scripturally based and accurate
- Attractive illustrations
Jesus is Born!, by Sr. Marilyn Monge, is the Nativity story told and illustrated with love in a way to be attractive to children. Starting with the visit of Gabriel to Mary, the story is scripturally based and told as accurately as possible. The soft, lovely illustrations by Lisa Griffin add to the story and are attractive to readers of all ages.
Jesus is Born! is the perfect book to read as a family, to use for story time or simply to read aloud to children all during the Advent season in preparation for Christmas. It is a paperback book recommended for ages 8 to 12 years and grades 3 to 7. Give Jesus is Born! as a St. Nicholas Day gift so the child or children have it to read in the days leading to Christmas. Use it in a school or religious education class. Sr. Monge is member of the Daughters of St. Paul.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Jesus is Born! Christmas book
- Recommended ages 8-12 Years, grades 3-7
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.