In The Arms Of Angels Anderson, Joan Wester
- In the Arms of Angels
- Invites reader to look at coincidences in life which may be experience with angel
- Stories of angels present in lives of ordinary people dealing with stressful situations
Best-selling author, Joan Wester Anderson, brings us her newest collection of stories about the mysterious presence of guardian angels in the lives of those needing help, comfort or inspiration. In In The Arms of Angels the author invites us to "take another look at the coincidences in our lives-to open our eyes to the angels who walk beside us". Each story starts with a quote from famous people and others unknown but all with a statement about angels.
The stories in In The Arms of Angels range from the story of the unexplained landing of a plane with only one engine to the stopping of a runaway truck all attributed to the presence of angels. For the millions of readers who were captivated by her first book, Where Angels Walk, In the Arms of Angels brings more stories of the presence of angels in the lives of ordinary people dealing with situations over which they have no control but which are resolved in mysterious and awesome ways.
Dimensions & Specifications
- In The Arms of Angels
- Author Joan Wester Anderson
- 280 PGS
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.