- Fruitcake with Irish whiskey added
- Moist, multi-flavored taste
- Great gift for family and friends
Here's a moist, Irish traditional fruitcake with Irish whiskey made by Hogan's in Ireland. Is your mouth watering for this cake packed with mixed peel, spices, and whiskey? With Irish whiskey added, it's extra enjoyable for you and your friends. This 17.6 ounce holiday tradition fruitcake by Hogan's makes a great gift. Since the earliest fruitcake recipe is from early Roman times, you're assured of tasty perfection. You won't be disappointed by the moist, multi-flavored taste of this product of Ireland.
People want to know ingredients these days so here's the full listing of the Hogan's traditional Irish fruitcake with Irish whiskey ingredients: Sultanas 43% (Sultanas, Cotton Seed Oil), Wheat Flour (Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Whiskey 1.7%, (Wheat Barley), Molasses, Mixed Peel (Orange Peel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Lemon Peel), Sugar, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide (Sulphites, Salt), Salt, Mixed Spices, Raising Agent: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate. In addition, the Irish fruitcake may contain wheat and egg allergens and traces of peanut, tree nuts, milk, soy.
Gift this fine Irish traditional fruitcake with Irish Whiskey by Hogan's with pride.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Traditional Irish Fruitcake with Irish Whiskey
- 17.6 oz
- Contains alcohol
- Made in Ireland by Hogan's
- May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts
- Gluten and Dairy in fruitcake in form of wheat and eggs
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was a gift said it was dry and too many raisins.
Purchased 2. One for myself, another for a gift. Opened mine as soon as it was delivered. It was so dry, I could hardly swallow it. Will not be giving the other as a gift after all. It was an affront to my Irish heritage. First time I was dissatisfied with anything I purchased from St. Patricks !