Grace Print Framed
- Classic photograph of “Grace”
- Photo by Eric Enstrom
- Shows there is always something to be grateful for
The picture entitled simply “Grace” is one of the most popular prints hung in homes, restaurants, and churches worldwide. 2018 was the 100th anniversary of its appearance in the world of art. The photograph was originally done by Eric Enstrom to take to a Minnesota Photographer Association convention and features the image of an elderly gentleman, Charles Wilden, about to partake of a simple meal of gruel and bread sitting with his head bowed and his hands folded in prayer. This print of “Grace” comes under clear glass in a lovely 3” wide oak frame with a finished size measuring 10 by 13 inches which allows it to be hung just about anywhere that you would choose to display it.
The original prints were done in black and white or in brown sepia but later Engstrom’s daughter, Mrs. Rhonda Nyberg, began hand-painting them in oils and interest was renewed. Engstrom said of the print “I wanted to take a picture that would show people that even though they had to do without many things because of the war they still had much to be thankful for.” The “Grace” picture makes the perfect housewarming gift. Also comes in larger 13” x 16-1/2” size item N15249.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 13”W x 10”H
- Image size is 7-1/2”W x 10”H
- 3”W solid oak frame
- Original photograph by Eric Enstrom
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.