God Knows You're Stressed Bryan, Anne
- Learn how your response decides stress levels
- Warm guidance to shift your response to life's stress points
- Practical information on how to care for yourself and reduce stress
God Knows You're Stressed shows that how we respond to stressful forces and events can make a world of difference in our lives. We can learn to cope with and eliminate stress and even grow healthier in the process. Or we can let it take over our lives, damaging our health, our relationships, and our capacity to earn a living. It's up to us. We manage stress or stress manages us. God Knows You're Stressed spells out with warmth twelve proven ways to make stress work for you. Things that happen to us do not cause stress. . . our reaction to what happens does! Missing a bus or plane, preparing for a wedding, juggling multiple deadlines at work—and at home—a child leaving for college, experiencing divorce, the death of a spouse, child or a loved one are just a sampling of situations that most of us would describe as “stressful.” But, Do They Really Cause Stress?
In God Knows You're Stressed, Anne Bryan Smollin explains that the inevitabilities of life do not have to cause stress if—we treat ourselves with more kindness, laugh more, play more, breathe more deeply, rest more soundly, hold hurts more loosely. God Knows You're Stressed includes inspiring stories, wisdom and helpful activities that keep life's little trials and larger tribulations in proper perspective. Each of the 12 chapters in God Knows You're Stressed offers proven ways to help avoid those pitfalls, This includes from saying no to people and activities that demand more than you have to give, to maintaining a feeling of control over potentially stressful situations. Most of all, though, God Knows You're Stressed shows how to relax in mind and body and feel healthier and more peaceful in the process.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5-1/2”W x 8-1/2”H
- 160 Pages
- Author: Anne Bryan Smollin
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.