God Gave Us Heaven Bergen, Lisa
- God Gave Us Heaven
- Beautiful explanation of death and heaven for small children
- Stunning illustrations
God Gave Us Heaven is a beautiful way to explain to small children the concept of death and heaven. A little bear cub in the book asks the father bear "What is heaven?" and the father bear goes on to explain heaven in terms the small bear can understand, that heaven will be a place of love and happiness and joy. Because heaven is presented as the home of God so is a place all good and loving, death is represented as going to this lovely place to be with God. The little bear is content even when papa bear tells him he will not be able to fly! The book has incredible illustrations by Laura Bryant that further illustrate the idea being presented.
Little children will love looking at the pictures that tell the story even before they can read the words. The book explains death and heaven in gentle terms that provide satisfying answers to the questions children ask early in life and give them the comfort of this wonderful heaven God has prepared for them.
Dimensions & Specifications
- God Gave Us Heaven
- Author Lisa Bergren
- Art by Laura Bryant
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.