God Gave Us Easter Bergren, Lisa
- Introduces Easter to youth
- For both children and adults
- Perfect Easter Gift
God Gave Us Easter, by Lisa Bergren, is a delightful way to teach children about the death and resurrection of Jesus and the true importance of the Easter celebration. This hardcover book has 40 pages of information for children from 3 to 8 years of age. We find Little Cub pestering her father Papa polar bear with question after question about Easter. Why do we celebrate? What happened on that day? How is this meaningful to our faith? The questions are answered in simple words with easy to understand biblical insights about the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
God Gave Us Easter helps the child understand that there is much more to Easter than eggs and a bunny. The ideas presented are further emphasized with delightful colorful illustrations using fun animals to help the child more deeply understand the concepts being talked about. God Gave Us Easter is a hardcover book with 40 pages that present the familiar interaction of a father answering endless questions from a child, in this case, questions that deal with the faith of the child and answers presented in child friendly words and stories. Parents and children love sharing this delightful book together.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 40 pages
- Written by Lisa Bergren
- Color illustrations
- For Children 3 to 8 years
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs; Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Gild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately