God Gave Us Angels Lisa Tawn Bergren
- God Gave Us Angels
- Introduce children to angels in language they can understand
- Soft watercolor illustrations
In the book God Gave Us Angels, by Lisa Tawn Bergren, children learn about angels through the questions of a little curious bear cub. The little cub asks her father questions such as "Who are they Where are they What do they do Why did God give them to us". The father bear answers to the best of his ability in language suitable for younger aged children but doesn't always give an answer if he feels he doesn't know it. As the bears move around into different landscapes, angels sometimes appear on the pages with them as illustrated on the cover of the book and used as a subtle reminder to children that angels could be all around them in any circumstance.
The soft watercolor illustrations are beautiful and make obvious the love shared between the father bear and the little cub daughter as he patiently answers her questions. Children are attracted to animals, especially cute little ones, so God Gave Us Angels has the little curious cub ask questions about things that children might be curious about themselves. The answers given are appropriate for children ages 3 to 7 for whom the book is recommended. The book is a hardcover book with 40 pages.
Dimensions & Specifications
- God Gave Us Angels
- Author Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Art by Laura J. Bryant
- 40 PGS
- Recommended ages 3 to 7 years
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.