- Current Year ORDO
- Choose your Diocese
- Annual Publication
We carry ORDOs for the current year at St. Patrick's Guild. The ORDO has suggestions for prayers and the Order of Prayer in the Liturgy of the Hours and Celebration of the Eucharist. The general ORDO is a non provincial one that has no necrology but does have additional daily readings and dates and data on saints' lives. However, the ORDOs for St. Paul/Minneapolis, Bismarck, Milwaukee have the same information as in the General ORDO, but include necrology information for the particular diocese. Please select the appropriate diocese in the dropdown menu when ordering.
The ORDO Spanish edition is available to you in our dropdown menu as well. The ORDO Spanish edition includes the General ORDO information along with the daily readings and précis; outline of Mass and Hours, profile of Saints, and Pastoral Notes; does not include necrology. La Edición General no regional de la Orden de Oración en la Liturgia de las Horas y la Celebración de la Eucaristía 2021. Incluye las lecturas diarias y las preces; un esquema de la Misa y las Horas, un perfil de los Santos y Notas Pastorales. La Edición General no incluye una necrología.
All the ORDOs have a sturdy binding and perforated pages for easy removal. Save yourself time by setting up a standing order for an ORDO. You will receive it annually without having to call each year. For additional information or to order an ORDO for a diocese not listed, please call our Church Goods Department at 1-800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimensions & Specifications
- 4”W x 6-1/4”H
- Select appropriate version of ORDO in dropdown menu
- Sturdy Binding
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Annual Publication
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.