- Colorful Claddaugh art design
- Features artful elements all over the mug
- Unique mug handle design
- Celebrate Ireland
Irish tea or coffee is a real treat especially in this Irish Claddagh mug. The Claddagh ring and Ireland go hand in hand as the Claddagh dates back to 1596. The Claddagh ring design originated in Galway and this handsome Claddagh mug was designed in modern day Galway. There is much romance associated with the Claddagh since the unique design was created by a man for his fiancé. When he returned after being kidnapped and taken by sea, he made this ring for her. The design is: two hands holding a heart with a crown on top. The heart represents love, the crown represents loyalty and the hands represent friendship. This Irish Claddagh mug also reflects the designs found in ancient 9th century Celtic manuscripts. Featuring bright and colorful weavings and braids inspired by Celtic knotwork art, the Claddagh mug handle and inside rim are artfully decorated.
The Irish Claddagh mug is new bone china and holds 13 ounces of beverage whether it’s Irish tea, coffee or any beverage of your choice. Share the taste of a good cup of Irish tea or coffee and enjoy it in this beautiful Irish Claddagh mug. If you have a special friend you enjoy spending time with, invite him or her over for a cup of Irish tea or coffee. Clean up is easy since the Irish Claddgh mug is completely dishwasher and microwave safe. Delight any special friend, Irish or not, when give gift this exquisite Irish Claddagh mug for any occasion from birthday to Christmas.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Features artwork inspired by ancient Celtic manuscripts
- Holds 13 fluid ounces
- Made of New Bone China
- Dishwasher & Microwave safe
- Handle with care
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.