Claddagh and Celtic Cross Pendant
- Modern design of the timeless Claddagh Symbol
- Made in Dublin, Ireland
- Luxurious 10kt Gold & Sterling Silver
Here's an Irish twist on the Celtic cross. Made of sterling silver and 10kt yellow gold, this 3/4" wide by 1-3/8" long piece is simply eye-catching on the 18" sterling silver chain. The designers from the Dublin-based company, Solvar, placed the Claddagh symbol right in the center creating this handsome Celtic cross pendant. Each arm of the cross is filled with the endless knotwork designs made famous by the Celts. Celtic crosses stand all over the landscape of Ireland and now, you can wear one of these powerful cross designs as a pendant to accessorize any outfit. The combination of both the sterling silver and the 10kt yellow gold is outstanding along with the diamond chip accent in the crown.
The symbolizism within the Claddagh fits beautifully as a centerpiece on this Celtic cross pendant. The crown represents loyalty, the hands stand for friendship, and the heart means love. Being made of these fine materials gives this Celtic cross a sacred and luxurious presence. This elegant design makes a memorable gift for any special occasion.
NOTE: Each 14kt & Sterling Silver Celtic Cross pendant is made to order and must be paid in full when ordering. Please allow 2 weeks to receive your order and understand the Celtic Cross pendant is non-returnable.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 10k Yellow Gold
- Measures 3/4”W x 1-3/8”H
- Claddagh Symbol
- 18” Sterling Silver chain
- Made in Ireland
- Gift Boxed
- Non-returnable; considered a special order
- No other known safety hazards if used as designed
- DUE TO THIS ITEM BEING A SPECIAL ORDER, we must add an additional 2 WEEKS to the shipping time.
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?