- A Nativity story for young children
- Features animals and how they spread the word of Christ’s birth to far off lands
- Perfect holiday family time story about the true meaning of Christmas
The board book, The Christmas Baby, by Marion Dane Bauer retells the Christmas story and the joy of welcoming a new baby into the world. Illustrated by Richard Cowdrey, follows the spreading of the word of the birth of Jesus from the animals in the manger to the shepherds in the field to kings in far off lands. The fun verse in The Christmas Story moves the story forward along with the delightful illustrations that appeal to both children and adults. "When the baby was born the beasts shouted with joy. "Have you heard?" they whinnied and brayed and mooed and barked and bleated." is an example of how the The Christmas Story verse is written. The illustration on that page shows the animals with their heads raised in joy and wonderful smiles on their faces. You cannot help but smile when you see the delight and wonder on their funny faces.
The Christmas Baby is a delightful book for children from preschool to 4 years old. Adults enjoy reading this story with youngsters over and over. The Christmas Baby indicates why the birth of any baby, just like the birth of Jesus, is an occasion for celebration, joy and wonder. The book is a sturdy and durable board book so will stand up to many readings.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 6”W x 6”H
- Board book
- 34 pages
- Recommended for pre-school to 4 years
- Full color illustrations
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.