- Heartwarming Christmas keepsake
- Perfect for baby's first Christmas
- Lovely ribbon for hanging
A baby's first Christmas is always a memorable one and St. Patrick's Guild is proud to help you commemorate the special occasion with an inspiring "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. The unique Baby's Christmas keepsake ornament features a young baby sleeping soundly and safely in the warm protection of angel wings. Made of a durable resin and stone mix and measuring 2" high and 3-1/2" wide, the angel wings Baby's First Christmas ornament can be hung from the tree with the attached white ribbon.
This is a heartwarming Christmas keepsake that can be given to baby which, as they get older, can be added to the Christmas tree each year. The baby's first Christmas ornament has been crafted to last through generations of Christmas tree decorating in your family. The ornament is appropriate to give to either a boy or girl and is a gift the baby and family will treasure as it is hung on the tree now and in years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament
- Resin and stone mix
- 2"H x 3-1/2"W
- White ribbon for hanging
- Appropriate for either gender
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.