- Celtic blessing plaque
- Lovely hanging in window
- Gift for many occasions
What a delightful Celtic blessing to have hanging in your home or window! The May God Grant You window plaque is made of glass and wood and measures 12" wide, 8-1/2" high and 1-1/4" deep. It has a distressed wood look in gray and white and features brown accents on the frame to add further interest. The verse reads "May God grant you always a sunbeam to warm you a moonbeam to charm you a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you".
This charming May God Grant You home or window plaque would be a lovely gift to give as a wedding gift or as a housewarming gift especially if those receiving it are of Irish heritage. You will love the special touch it adds to a guest room or any room where you choose to display the plaque. It will look especially delightful when hung in a window where the sunlight can stream through and really accent the verse. The Celtic Plaque could be given to anyone since the blessing expressed is a sentiment you would want anyone to receive.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Celtic May God Grant You Plaque
- Glass and Wood
- 12"W x 8-1/2"H x 1-1/4"D
- Glass can break
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.