- Celtic cross pyx
- Practical brass design
- Holds 6 to 9 hosts
- Hinged with push-in clasp for security
St. Patrick's Guild strives to help meet your liturgical and sacramental supply needs with quality products that are affordable and practical such as this small brass PS141 pyx with a Celtic cross design. Measuring 1-1/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch deep, this brass pyx with a Celtic Cross will comfortably holds six to nine 1-1/8" hosts. Our small brass PS141 pyx is hinged and has a push in clasp for securely keeping the lid closed.
This PS141 1-1/2 inch brass pyx features a dimensional Celtic Cross that adorns the lid, giving this pyx a distinctive identity. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to order this 1-1/2 inch brass pyx with a Celtic Cross.
Dimensions & Specifications
- PS141 1-1/2 inch Small Brass Pyx with Celtic Cross Design
- Measures 1-1/2"W x 1/2"D
- Holds six to nine 1-1/8" hosts
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.