Brown Scapular Necklace
- Brown Scapular Necklace
- Popular Devotion item to wear
- Images inspired by the experience of St. Simon Stock with the Blessed Virgin Mary
Many Catholics today wear a religious item of devotion called the scapular. Worn originally by Roman Catholic monks as a tunic-like garment, today's scapulars are much smaller and usually worn under clothing. This brown scapular necklace consists of two small pieces of cloth connected by brown cording which allows the scapular to be worn over the head and around the neck. The most popular scapular today is the "brown scapular necklace" called the Our Lady of Mount Carmel scapular. The images are said to have been revealed by the Blessed Virgin Mary herself to St. Simon Stock in 1251.
Our brown scapular necklace has one rectangle of the 1 by 1-1/2 rectangles that features an image of Mary as Our Lady of Mount Carmel while the other has the image of Mary presenting the scapular to St. Simon Stock. Each rectangle has the words "Pray for us". The brown scapular necklace is usually worn as a devotion to Mary and when worn faithfully is said to grant the grace of final perseverance to the one wearing the scapular. It is often given to those making their First Communion to encourage their devotion to Mary and the inexpensive price of this scapular makes it the perfect one to give to a young religious education class.
Brown Scapular Necklace on Brown Cords Our Lady of Mount Carmel
Dimensions & Specifications
- Brown cord and 1" x 1-1/2" brown fabric Rectangles
- Images on each of the fabric Rectangles
- Wearable devotion to Mary
- Called "Our Lady of Mount Carmel" Scapular
- Do not tie around the neck
- Simply drape the cords around neck to hang
- Not for Children to play with
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wear these constantly; they last a very long time. Highly recommended and will definitely buy again.
Well made scapular and reasonably priced.