- First Communion cross with kneeling boy
- Gift boxed
Kneeling in serene prayer to Jesus Christ, the young boy featured at the center of the First Communion pewter wall cross is symbolic of your First Communicant as he receives the Holy Eucharist for the first time. The Christian symbolism does not end there as this cross also displays the Chi-Rho cross interlaced with majestic wheat across the bottom. Decorative grape vines and a beautiful chalice adorn the top of the cross to finish the unique style of our First Communion pewter wall cross for a boy. This pewter finished First Communion wall cross measures 5" tall and is covered with an antique pewter finish that gives the cross a rustic, authentic feel.
Gift boxed for your convenience, the First Communion pewter wall cross is perfect to present to him on his First Communion day! It will be a beautiful, lasting remembrance of the day he received Communion for the first time.
Dimensions & Specifications
- First Communion Wall Cross for Boys
- Pewter with Antique pewter finish
- Ready to hang
- Gift boxed
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.