- Express gratitude together
- Includes thank you notes to place in Blessings Bowl
- One-of-a-kind design
A family that counts blessings together, stays together. Make giving thanks easy for your family and friends with this Blessings bowl. Made of stoneware ceramic, the design is definitely unique. The sentiment that is expressed on the inside rim is: “We celebrate our blessings, for our hearts are full. Together we count our blessings, for we are filled with gratitude.” Gratitude is scientifically proven to be a restorative emotional state. During challenging times and easier times, taking time to notice and share what fills are hearts brings us closer together. Being microwave and dishwasher safe means you can utilize the Blessings bowl after sharing your gratitude for your shared meal.
Measuring 10” in diameter, the Blessings bowl is approximately 1-3/4”D. The individual thank you notes come in a fabric bag with this decorative tableware Blessings bowl. The note cards are used to write thanks, wishes, blessings and love to cherish always. You can collect them and keep them over the years as you continue this special tradition. Gathering to reflect on what is meaningful is always good for the soul. So even if your family consists of one beautiful person, you can participate in this useful tradition. Claiming the great blessings occurring in your life today emboldens us with courage and strength to continue on tomorrow.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 10” Dia. x 1-3/4”D
- Made of stoneware ceramic
- Microwave & Dishwasher safe
- Sentiment in the Blessings bowl: “We celebrate our blessings, for our hearts are full. Together we count our blessings, for we are filled with gratitude.”
- Individual thank you notes are included inside a fabric bag
- No known safety hazards
- Not a toy
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.