- Fun pacifier holder
- Embellished with colorful shamrocks
- Sturdy attaching clamp
What a fun way to keep your baby's pacifier within the baby's reach! This pacifier holder is made of doubled grosgrain ribbon and features bright green shamrocks. A sturdy clamp at one end allows the holder to be attached to the child's clothes at the neck allowing the pacifier to dangle down when not in use and keeps the pacifier off the floor if the baby drops or loses hold of the pacifier. The shamrock pacifier holder is 7" long with an additional 3" ribbon loop at the end opposite of the clasp to which the pacifier can be attached.
The shamrock pacifier holder would be a delightful gift to give at a baby shower or for a new baby gift. It would be especially fun if the parents were of Irish heritage as it gives them an extra way to proclaim their Irish pride. Attach it to one of the shirts or onesies available from St. Patrick's Guild for a fun additional gift.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Baby pacifier holder
- Features green shamrocks
- Secure attachment clasp
- 7" long with additional 3" loop to attach pacifier
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.