- Celtic cross necklace for baby
- Sterling silver
- Great gift for new baby or Baptism
Celebrate new birth, as well as religious and cultural traditions with this baby's Celtic cross necklace. The small 1/2" sterling silver Celtic cross is a traditional Irish design and comes on a 13" tarnish- resistant, rhodium-plated, stainless steel chain with clasp. The Celtic region refers to Brittany, Wales, Ireland, and the Scottish Highlands. The Celtic cross is an ancient Irish symbol easily distinguished by a ring that symbolizes eternity which intersects the crossbar and upright shaft of the cross itself.
This baby's Celtic cross necklace makes a great Baptism gift for your Irish little one and comes in a velvet-textured hinged jewelry box. The necklace would also make an excellent baby shower gift for expectant parents.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Celtic Cross Necklace for baby
- Sterling silver
- 1/2" cross
- 13" rhodium-plated stainless steel chain
- Gift boxed
- May be choking hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.