- Child's Celtic Cross necklace
- Perfect for First Communion
- Made in Ireland
This child's cross necklace is a great First Communion gift. St. Patrick created the Celtic cross symbol that is now beloved the world over and featured on our child Celtic cross necklace. The silver plated child's Celtic cross necklace is made in Ireland by a family-owned, Dublin based jewelry business. The designers decided to create a special line just for children since adults aren't the only ones who enjoy Celtic beauty which makes this child Celtic cross necklace suitable for almost any event as well.
The chain of our child's Celtic cross necklace is 15" in length, has a 1-1/4" length adjustment chain with a lobster style clasp and a 5/8" cross hanging by a bale. The filigree styling of the Celtic cross necklace is a wonderful example of the fine, Irish metal work reputation that the Emerald Isle has known for centuries. Not only is the child's Celtic cross necklace stunning, it comes packaged in a cute, 2-1/2" square, light green box with Celtic designs artfully scattered on it. The box will make it fun to store the child Celtic cross necklace when it is not in use. Inspire the young lady in your life today!
Dimensions & Specifications
- Child's Celtic Cross Pendant
- Silver plated 15" chain with extender
- Made in Ireland
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.