400 Pc Nativity Family Puzzle
- 400 piece Nativity family puzzle
- 3 different sized pieces for whole family fun
- Delightful way to engage in Nativity story
- Beautifully boxed with picture on stand-up cover
What a fun way for the family to talk and learn more about the Nativity story! This Nativity puzzle, by local artist Wendy Wiinanen, comes with 400 hardboard pieces in three different sizes. The finished puzzle measures 18” high by 27” wide. The box in which the pieces come has a cover which stands up showing a picture of how the finished puzzle looks.
The bright, colorful pieces will be attractive to children and adults alike and the different sizes of the pieces make them easy to handle by small or large hands. The Nativity family puzzle gives your family the excellent opportunity to talk about the Nativity story as you fit the different pieces into the puzzle since the puzzle shows the Holy Family, the shepherds, the kings and an angel. The puzzle will be a fun activity for the Advent season but might be especially fun to do on Christmas Eve. The perfect gift for your family or any family with children.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Nativity family puzzle
- 400 hardboard pieces in 3 different sizes
- 18”H x 27”W
- Beautifully boxed with stand-up picture cover
- Fun for whole family
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This puzzle is fun for novices and experts. We have divided the puzzle pieces into 24 bags, each bag with a Bible Verse. It is now a Christmas tradition at our house and we have made more than 20 "advent kits" to give away as gifts.