- Beautiful hand-held cross
- Individually crafted from olive wood
- Unique wood grain pattern
You will not find a more beautiful cross to hold in your hand while praying or meditating than this lovely holding cross. The cross is styled after an ancient design found in an old chapel and each holding cross is individually handcrafted out of aged olive wood by members of a family owned business in Bethlehem. The holding cross measures 3" across and 4" tall and fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. Each holding cross is made from the pruned cuttings of olive trees so each cross has its own unique wood grain pattern giving each cross a beautiful distinctive look.
You can use your own prayers when meditating with the holding cross but the cross also come with a 16 page meditation booklet offering further meditations which can be used. The holding cross comes beautifully boxed with information about the holding cross printed on the back of the box. The holding cross would be a nice gift for just about anyone but would be especially meaningful for a shut-in, a person going through a difficult time or someone in the military where storage space may be a premium.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Hand-held cross
- Olive wood
- Unique wood grain
- 3"W x 4"T
- Boxed with information card
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.