- 101-1841 White Chasuble
- Made from a lightweight Damask
- Imported from Belgium
101-1841 Romano White Chasuble from Arte-Grosse
St. Patrick's Guild is happy to offer this striking White Chasuble from the French vestment maker Arte-Grosse. Made of Romano, a lightweight damask fabric. The classic design and style of the 101-1841 White Chasuble from Arte-Grosse will make this a favorite for any priest. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 to inquire about this 101-1841 White Chasuble from Arte-Grosse and our line of other quality vestments and stoles.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Lightweight Damask fabric with red lining
- Plain collar
- Comes with understole
No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are refunded with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.