- Makes gifting for Ordination stress free
- Redeemable online or in-store
- Gift recipient receives an email with code
Let the newly ordained enjoy shopping for a gift by gifting them an eGift card from St. Patrick’s Guild. We carry everything they might need or want. Our eGift cards are redeemable online or in our retail store. Online redemption allows you to apply the eGift card amount to your order total. Make shopping easy for you and your friend or family member so everyone is happy. If you are a procrastinator like many with busy lives, then here is a stress free way to honor their ordination almost immediately. An email message will be sent to the gift recipient shortly after you purchase the eGift card on our website. The eGift card message explains how to redeem the card.
We have several eGift card values to choose from so shop our full selection. Please fill out the required field for the recipient’s email and double check it for accuracy. We cannot emphasize enough that checking for accuracy is a must since we cannot be held responsible for sending the eGift card to a wrong email address that was provided by you. In addition, no eGift card can be redeemed for cash and is only valid for shopping at St. Patrick’s Guild. Let go, let your beloved friend, family member, or other gift recipient enjoy shopping with us while you sit back and relax knowing they are getting exactly what they want and or need this holiday season.
Dimensions & Specifications
- $100 value
- An email message with their eGift card code
- Customer is responsible for information accuracy
- eGift Card is applicable to order total
- eGift Card is non-transferable nor redeemable for cash
- No known safety hazards
- An email message is sent to the customer’s listed eGift card recipient shortly after eGift card purchase is completed on the St. Patrick’s Guild website
- eGift card is applicable to the order total
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- eGift cards cannot be exchanged or returned. Once the eGift card is purchased, it is considered a final sale.
- However, please contact our Customer Service angels should you have any difficulty in redeeming the eGift card or receiving the eGift card code.